Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cleaning things up and Updating

Now that I am back in full teacher mode, I'm going to be cleaning up my little blog, updating my reviews and adding reviews for books that I've already read. I'm still slogging through Don Quixote (I don't know if I'll ever get it finished at this rate!), as well as reading Gone With the Wind (love it) and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (love it as well).

I finally decided on how I wanted to write my reviews, so I rewrote my review of Pride and Prejudice. I will be updating my other reviews over the next week or so and adding reviews of books I've already read in the last year or so that are on the list. I'll post an update here to let you when they are done.

If you've commented on any of my previous posts, I want to thank you. It's nice to know I'm not doing this alone. :-)

1 comment:

Jillian said...

I'm also reading Chamber of Secrets!! And I adore Gone With the Wind. :-)